THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 13, 2010





Okay. So. Had I had any desire to laugh today, I would have been laughing up a storm at today's Customers Are Fun because, well, that was just…weird.
Talk about random, eh?




Holidaze
from www.brownielocks.com

May is National Good Car Keeping Month.

The 13-16 is Grand Prix de Monaco.

Today is….are you ready? Root Canal Appreciation Day.
?!?!



Today in History
from www.todayinhistory.com

1643 Heavy earthquake strikes Santiago Chile; kills 1/3 of population
1930 Only known fatality due to hail
1934 Great dustbowl storm
1966 Rolling Stones release "Paint it Black"
1970 Beatles movie "Let it Be" premieres
1995 6.5 earthquake hits Greece


Word of the Day
from www.dictionary.com

afterclap - an unexpected repercussion.



Personal
from the life & times of jessi bean
♥jmb♥


… No comment.



Live…From California!!
from the adventures of SPA (my nephew & his friends)

So now we've moved from Shiny to Tiffany the Bunny. I so have to know the story behind the name on this one, too. Couldn't be as awesome as Shiny's name, could it?



People of Chase
from the life & times of … you!

Freddy! You are awesome! Thank you! Here's to you, My Gal Friday…Steffi Style.




*****ALSO*****
Steffi & Patricia! Help me with this whole Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon thing. :)


This is EPIC call.
customer: I just want to tell you how special you are
Steffi: thank you, sir, I appreciate that
customer: and I don't mean short bus special, either!! you truly are special!



Scary Spice's Song Promotion of the Day
(there ya go, Jan. got mahself a nicky-name. because My Gal Friday said I was scary spice for posting a pic of the scorpion that bit me up on FaceBook. or MySpace. one of them)

Airplanes by B.o.B. & Hayley Williams
Paint it Black by the Rolling Stones (yes, I know this is a repeat, but…see Today in History. Besides. It's an epic song. It makes me want to set things on fire!)
Let it Be by The Beatles


My Gal Friday…Steffi Style Song Promotion of the Day

Shut Up and Drive by Chely Wright
Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
Whole Lotta Love by Led Zepplin



Quotes

You can always go back home, you just might be there alone. ~from Smile When You Call Me That by Jakob Dylan

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars… I could really use a wish right now ~from Airplanes by B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams

So afraid to open your eyes, hypnotized. You know you're not the only one Never understood this life. And you're right, I don't deserve but you know I'm not the only one. ~The Only One by Evanescence



Quotes
from random friends, family, etc.

I honestly look forward to my vacation. if only I were going somewhere with a beach, a book and a tasty beverage.
but then again - I am going to milwaukee.
~My Gal Friday...Steffi Style


WikiWikiWikiWiki
from www.wikipedia.org

Ley lines are alleged alignments of a number of places of geographical interest, such as ancient monuments and megaliths that are thought by certain adherents to dowsing and New Age beliefs to have spiritual power. Their existence was suggested in 1921 by the amateur archaeologist Alfred Watkins, in his book The Old Straight Track. The believers in ley lines think that the lines and their intersection points resonate a special psychic or mystical energy.[1] Ascribing such characteristics to ley lines has led to the term being classified as pseudoscience.

(from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ley_lines)



My Life is Average
www.mylifeisaverage.com

Today as I was driving along, I stopped at a red light. when I looked over I see a guy walk up to another guy only to throw an orange at him and run away laughing like a freak.. I laughed so hard. MLIA

Today, I was at the mall with my friends when we spotted a little girl who was talking about her favorite movie with her mom, Beauty and the Beast. I can do a good impression of Lumiere the candle, so I did it when I came up to the girl. She screamed happily, gave me a hug, and wanted to "keep me". It was a good day. MLIA

Today, I found out that an Arachnoleptic Fit is the frantic dance you do when you walk into a spiderweb. MLIA.

This morning, I woke up and looked at my phone like I always do. To my surprise I saw that I had a recent call from about half an hour earlier. It wasn't a missed call; it was my boss. I had a 2 minute long phone conversation with my boss in my sleep and don't remember a word of it. Work is going to be interesting tomorrow. MLIA.

Today I learned that when I was in grade one a police officer came to our school to teach us about car safety and he asked us when do we put our seat belts on and I replied "when we see a cop". The teacher had to call my parents to tell them what happened and my dad couldn't talk to the teacher because he was laughing so hard and the teacher had to call my mom. I love my dad. MLIA



Learn from My Fail
from www.learnfrommyfail.com

Soaking dry beans overnight makes them ready to cook. Soaking them in a covered container for a week makes a horrible, stinking, foamy bowl of disaster that you have to force-feed to the garbage disposal. #LFMF

Even though the Ambien bottle says not to drive or operate heavy machinery, assume "heavy machinery" also means "online shopping" and "give your dog a new haircut" #LFMF



Customers are Fun
from www.notalwaysright.com

No Longer An Eye For An Eye
Hospital Washington DC, USA

(I have just found a spare eyeglass case for one of our doctors.)
Doctor: “Thanks, what do I owe you?”
Me: “Eh, don’t worry about it. We usually charge, but I’ve got you covered my friend.”
Doctor: “Oh! I guess next time you need a prostate exam I’ll try and hook you up.”
Me: “Uh, thanks?”



Chuck Norris Factoid of the Day
from www.chucknorrisfactoids.com

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is in fact based on a true story. Chuck Norris once ate a live turtle, and when he crapped it out, it was six feet tall and knew karate. "
^Okay. These are just getting psychotic.


Funny Pics
from the www.icanhascheezburger.com collection













^Look! They made it to IfShoesCouldKill.com!!!!


Random Funnies
from www.ahajokes.com

**Please keep in mind this is an EPIC FAIL of an attempt to laugh at a situation.

Top ten signs that you are too drunk


10. You have to hold onto the lawn to keep from falling off the Earth.

9. Mosquitoes catch a buzz after attacking you.

8. The back of your head keeps getting hit by the toilet seat.

7. Your idea of cutting back is less salt.

6. You can focus better with one eye closed.

5. You fall off the floor.

5. The whole bar greets you when you come in.

4. You haven't had a driver's license in such a long time that you have forgotten what one looks like.

3. Roseanne looks good.

2. You don't recognize your wife/husband unless seen through bottom of glass.

1. You spent more time on the floor than you do standing up.




Thank you, thank you. I am here for all eternity.

♥jessi



POEM

http://allpoetry.com/poem/5186095
By Jeremy0826

The Day I Found You


This place used to be filled with so much laughter and life,
until the day that you vanished from my life.

I searched for days hoping to find you,
praying that you would be somewhere safe and sound.

I don't know what it was that brought me here,
but I heard a voice in this secluded place.

Your body was laid upon this pile of rocks,
as if someone wanted us to find you there.

I fell to my knees and cried as I picked you up,
then carefully held you close to my heart.

From then on I was never the same again,
and I knew in that moment that you were never coming back.

If only I was there to protect you that morning.
If I only knew what you were going through.

I love you endlessly and I want you to know, that I am sorry.




PHOTO


http://bonbonka.deviantart.com/art/Devastation-112893417
Devastation by bonbonka


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess what?! Scruffy has found out he can comment your funnies! So, expect me to be doing this now! Hee hee, if you wanna know about Tiffany then here's a way you can know... MESSAGE ME! GAHH, YOU NEVER MESSAGE ME ON TIME! Meany...

I'm STILL awaiting my response for my dirty joke to her, hahaha! "If I told you that you had a nice body, would you dance a little?" I told her it was a dare and I was going to be given 5 bucks. Know what I;m gonna do? GIVE HER 5 bucks. YEAHH!

Pages

Followers