THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 17, 2010



Here you go....funnies....just for you.

Today in History
from www.todayinhistory.com

1869 - First pro baseball games - Cin Reds 24, Cin amatuers 15
1937 - Cartoon characters Daffy Duck, Elmer J Fudd, & Petunia Pig debut
1964 - Ford Mustang formally introduced.
1979 - Brians Clark's "Whose Life is it Anyway?" premieres in London.
1983 - Nolan Ryan strikes out his 3,500th batter.
1983 - First National Coin Week begins.
1986 - IBM produces first mega-bit chip.


Quotes
from www.thinkexist.com

"Society exists only as a mental concept; in the real world there are only individuals." ~Oscar Wilde

"Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." ~Albert Einstein


Word of the Day
from www.dictionary.com

transmogrify - to transform.


Holidaze
from www.holidays.net

Today we are celebrating National Blah Blah Blah day. So to those of you who hear nothing buy Charlie Brown "wah wah wah"....today is your day.


My Life is Average
from www.mylifeisaverage.com

Today I was eating some cheese puffs. Then I looked at the bag. "Now made with REAL cheese!" What was it made of before? MLIA

In class today, my teacher asked us if we had ever procrastinated... everyone raised there hand and looked around the room, except for one kid... He waited until everyone just about put their hand down to raise his hand up. Genius. MLIA

Today, I was talking to my friend about how I haven't seen Avatar yet, he told me it was awesome and I must see it even though and I quote "it is basically just pocahontas in 3d with smurfs" I have never heard such an accurate description of it. MLIA

Today, I found out starfish have no brains. No wonder Patrick was so stupid. MLIA

Yesterday I read an MLIA story about someone that dropped their iPhone into holy water at church and it still being fine. This morning my iPhone dropped into the toilet. I pulled it out and dried it off and its still fine. I'm now convinced I have a devil iPhone. MLIA

I'm pretty sure Walt Disney would cry if he watched the Disney Channel today. MLIA



Text Faux Pas
from www.textsfromlastnight.com

(812): Contrary to what I yelled at them last night, it turns out campus police CAN arrest people...

(330): The stoners next door have their couch on the sidewialk again, shirtless, soaking their feet in a baby pool and listening to ukulele music. I want their life.

(757): I just saw a guy in front of the courthouse giving himself a sobriety test and fail it...this can't end well

(973): we ate a 40 pack of string cheese and watched an entire washing machine cycle.


This Just Sounds Funny
from http://dailycontributor.com/333-ways-to-get-kicked-out-of-wal-mart/8468/

#1 Take someone’s shopping cart and switch the items with stuff from the person next to them’s cart


Funny Pictures
from the www.icanhascheezburger.com collection

I am only posting one picture here today, along with the caption that went with it. It is quite....hilarious.



Whatever you’re doing, Model, you’re doing it wrong. Driving: You’re doing it wrong. Car sex: You’re doing it wrong. Promoting proper car safety: You’re doing it wrong. Modeling: You’re doing it wrong. Avoiding future chiropractor bills: You’re doing it WAY wrong! I see some fireman running to get the jaws of life so that you may be rescued, but I think I’ll convince them to leave you there for a bit, just so you can think about all of the things that you’re doing and how wrong you’re doing them all.



Personal
from the life & times of jessi bean

My son is shooting fire out a "How to Train Your Dragon" toy. He shot the fire on to a pile of dirty clothes. This cannot end well.

I was looking for all things funny to post on here today, and on one of the website I went to, there was an advertisement that said "Life is Short. Have an Affair." Then a pic of a woman in lingerie sitting in front of a fireplace on a chair. Then "100% Guaranteed." I feel as if we have completely failed as a generation. As a society. As a world. Seriously? Advertisement for affairs? O. M. G. NOT. COOL.



People of Chase
from the life & times of my co-workers

I am not at work today, so....no stories.



Live....from California
from the fantastic adventures of my nephew & friends

I found out how my nephew got his "clubbin name" Candy Apple!!

They were going to go to a concert, and there were people who were going to be there on the flyer named "Candy Apple," "Leopuld," & "DJ Roger Carpio." So my nephew & his friends used those as their "clubbin names."

Now, I have just come into the treasure trove of knowledge. They don't go clubbing. LOL But that is awesome & amazing nonetheless.



Funny Video
from www.youtube.com





I'm sorry. The ending was just....so funny. I'm sorry. Did you SEE him hit his head on the way down???? EPIC!


♥jessi

0 comments:

Pages

Followers